*** We are no longer open Mondays. We will be open Tuesday – Friday (8am – 4pm) and Saturdays (8am – 3pm) ***
Dear valued patients,
We hope that you are all doing well and staying safe and healthy! Gov. Baker has announced that dental offices may open for Phase I patients (emergent or likely-to-become emergent procedures) as of May 25, 2020.
In an effort to support national efforts to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, our practice is taking all steps to help assure your health and well-being and that of our community, which includes following directives from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions at least 24 hours in advance. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer and masks that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. Of course, you may bring your own mask.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, coffee, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We ask you to wait in your car before your appointment until we call you to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
At a time like this, there is nothing more important to us than your health. We are excited to see you again to help maintain your happy, healthy smile! Please email us at info@rosewangdentistry if you have any questions about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 781-862-3333.
Last but not least, thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!
Health Care Providers Committed to Excellence in Dentistry
Offering comprehensive modern dentistry in Lexington, Massachusetts, Rose Wang Dentistry provides excellent care for a wide range of your needs. From preventative maintenance to specialty care, we provide multi-disciplinary and integrated approaches to healthcare that supports the overall health and wellbeing of our patients.
Our focus is more than just the outward beauty of a smile. Utilizing advanced techniques and tools, our dedicated teams of professionals ensure that every patient receives the very best care each and every visit.
Comprehensive Care to Meet Your Needs
Modern, Advanced Dentistry is our highest standard of care
We use the best in materials and tools to ensure you receive the absolute best care.
From your most basic preventative visits to surgical procedures, we provide it all!
Start to finish, full implant restoration
For faster, more convenient service, we place and restore on our implants.
Dentistry beyond the smile
We’re here to support your healthy life, not just your teeth.
We are highly trained, friendly, helpful and here to provide you with the best possible care.
I highly recommend Dr. Wang’s office. The entire staff is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable of existing and emerging procedures in dentistry. The office space is modern and clean. Additionally, they offer Saturday appointments which works great with my schedule!
Call or Text (781) 862-3333, or schedule online
Learn more about our comprehensive services